CERN, June 12-14 and 15/16 2006
1) What aspect(s) of the workshop/tutorial did you find most useful?
2) What aspect(s) of the workshop/tutorial did you find least useful?
3) If you were organising the next event what would you do differently?
4) What is the single most important thing you learnt this week that you
would like to have known before?
5) On a scale of 1 (no use) to 10 (couldn't live without it) how would you
rate the workshop?
6) On a scale of 1 (no use) to 10 (couldn't live without it) how would you
rate the tutorials?
7) Did you ask any questions or enter the discussions during the workshop?
8) Did you ask any questions or enter the discussions during the tutorials?
9) If you answered "no" to either 7 or 8 but had questions or points you
think should have been considered, what stopped you from making more of a
contribution? What were those
questions or comments?
10) Are you confident that you are well positioned to contribute committed
resources to WLCG at required service levels on behalf of your institute and
country? If not what do you think is
11) What sources of operational information do you find most useful in
day-to-day running of your site?
12) What information do you feel you currently lack which if available would
greatly increase your ability to contribute to WLCG and meeting the
13) What is currently your single biggest concern in respect of the WLCG
14) What would you like covered at the next workshop or tutorials?
15) Was this the first service challenge related meeting / workshop that
16) How did you find the sessions on experiment different use cases?
17) What is your background?
18) Are there any other comments or suggestions you would like to make?